Tutorial Craft

All Craft tutorial

Making fabric flowers


Hi!
Some time ago I made several entries as making fabric flowers for accessories like hairpins, brooches, etc. Today I wanted to show you that these same flowers can be padded to make different, more compact models that are equal to or more handsome yet !.
For if you do not remember as simple flowers I leave a link where you will see that are easy and became beautiful are:
http://keping-tutorial.blogspot.com/2015/04/making-fabric-flowers.html
Have you already seen the link above? for these are the flowers that will learn to do today

Let's go step by step, and I hope I mostréis yours when you do :)

1 We cut five pieces of fabric with the help of a template in a circle to the desired size. In the picture you can see how it is after sewing it to give you an idea of ​​decline in the initial chunk size. 
2 As in the tutorial that I have stopped going sewing the fabric circle, and going while filling cotton or filling shall seem most appropriate. I recycled stuffing a teddy broke Tuco, our greyhound.
3rd shut the circle assuring you that it is securely sewn and not the filling comes out.
4th Os must thus be (a ball). 
5th When the bond as may have 5 balls, passing the thread through the sewing portion having one to one and putting the first and the last at the end.  
6 For the central part you can use a button as I have shown at other times, a trinket, or as in this case I have done a sixth ball a different fabric. 
7 Finally you add the chosen him for later use element, in this case will gums hair. As you know I am very meticulous with the rear also spikes and ground cover them and strengthened with a piece of felt as you see in the picture below:  
This time I made two pairs of rubber, can be combined that are equal or opposite fabrics, comfortable each :
An idea but for you I hope you like it!


 


Thanks for visiting !

 






0 Komentar untuk "Making fabric flowers"

 
Copyright © 2014 Tutorial Craft - All Rights Reserved
Template By. Catatan Info Published By : Blog Mas Faiz